Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Things That Matter

This blog is about things that matter to me and, I’m willing to bet, to you too, things like work, relationships, health, security, and the strange, twisting journey that we all take through life. It is my way of sharing a little bit of what I’ve learned over the last half century with my friends and family, with the hope that some of you will be moved to take part in the discussions offered up. Here’s a preview of some ideas I’m working on for future posts:

Money vs things
The average worker vs. corporate America today
Too Much Multi-tasking/Over-scheduling
Staying fit, eating healthy
The health insurance crisis

What are the things that matter to you? Please share your ideas. If you come up with a topic that I know little about, I may even have you write a post and be my Guest Blogger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb, you're doing a great job here - and thanks for walking me through the "comments" process! Keep up the good work!! PLF